Fluval Multi-Chamber Holding & Breeding Box
Designed for breeding, isolating or acclimatizing fish or shrimp, the Fluval Multi-Chamber Holding & Breeding Box is a safe & secure nursery for livebearer fish that hangs on the outside of the aquarium to make viewing and maintenance easy. Warm, oxygenated water from main aquarium circulates continuously through the breeding box with the use of an air pump (sold separately), so that fish enjoy the same conditions as the aquarium. Additional heaters or filters not required.
- Safe & secure tank for breeding, isolating or acclimatizing fish or shrimp
- Space-saving design, easily installs on the exterior of the aquarium
- Up to 3 separate compartments for breeding, isolating or acclimatizing fish, using partition plates (included)
- For frameless aquariums use with min. 5 mm glass thickness
The Fluval Multi-Chamber Holding & Breeding Box is ideal for those looking for a convenient way to separate fish from the tank. This is usually done during breeding and as a maturation tank for young fry; but there are other times when fish may need to be isolated. This box does this without taking up space in the tank. Keeping perfect aquatic harmony has never been easier.
Features & details
- Safe & secure tank for breeding, isolating or acclimating fish
- Multi-purpose use
- Space saving design
- Hangs on the outside of the aquarium
- 0.3 gallons